Guide Dogs Collection Box
Life sized charity money box
Client: Guide Dogs for the Blind Association & Louis Kennedy
• Project managed the re-design and development of the iconic charity money box for the Guide Dogs Association.
• Liaised with the client throughout the project to meet all the requirements set in their brief.
• Worked alongside a professional sculptor to revamp the appearance of the dogs whilst paying attention to moulding constraints.
• Designed a secure, weather resistant, steel drawer system to collect coins in the base.
• Communicated with two factories in China throughout the sampling and production process to ensure all units were produced to a high quality, within budget and on time.
firstname.lastname@example.org © steve gates 2022